As a registered clinical counsellor, I create a safe and welcoming setting for you and your family to express your needs, engage in meaningful communication, and experience growth.
I have more than 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents and young adults. With my additional training in special education, I can help you navigate the school system and provide you with the support to best facilitate your child’s development.
I am extremely passionate about helping children and youth reach their social, emotional and education goals, including making friends, maximizing their ability to learn and become responsible, caring members of their family and community.
- BA Psychology University of Winnipeg
- Diploma, Special Education UBC
- M.Ed., Counselling Psychology UBC
Additional Professional Roles
- Instructor in the Educational Assistant Program at Capilano University
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Training from DBT Centre of Vancouver [www.dbtvancouver.com]
- BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) [bc-counsellors.org]
- Member of the BC College of Teachers
- BC Play Therapy Association [bcplaytherapy.ca]
- Association for Play Therapy [a4pt.org]